[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] How to set static route table or ip forward on IPSO

Liu,

A1:yes (OS routing is always possible)
A2 / A3:

1st of all
the firewall has to answer to ARP requests!
-> Proxy ARP configuration is needed

Interfaces -> ARP

Add a new Proxy ARP entry:
        IP Address: 192.168.2.79 Interface: "name of 210..." = Nokia
external interface

        check with

nokia [admin]# arp -a

? (192.168.2.79) at 0:a0:8e:x:y:z permanent published (proxy only)

Assume only static host routes:

Routing Configuration -> Static Routes ->
New static route:       <ip network address>
Mask length:            < 0..32 Subnetbits >
Next hop type:          <normal>
Gateway Type:           <address!>
-> Apply -> and only AFTER this (!) the field Default Gateway address will
be appears!!
Default Gateway address: < ip network address>
-> Apply -> Save

But please note without NAT you
have to configure the same for the other direction

HTH

Michael