Re: [FW-1] Multiple Secure Remote One Public IP-

>> Another thing you might want to enable is IP Pool NAT for SecuRemote
>> connections so several clients with the same internal (before-NAT) ip
>> addresses can connect without problems. This only works with IKE (not
FWZ).

> Multiple clients connecting from the same RFC 1918 address is not
> currently supported. This was supposed to be addressed in NG FP-1 though
> am not sure it was.

Can IP Pools for SecuRemote users be implemented without a HA systems in
place?

All the documentation I've seen (phoneboy's site and book)references it in
conjunction with HA and Multiple Entry Point configurations.  I have a
single entry point, with no HA at the present time, but would like the
functionality of assigning an internal IP to incoming SecuRemote users. Any
advice on the feasibility of this, and/or how to proceed?

Current software:  4.1 SP2 on Solaris 2.6  (with plans to upgrade to NG FP1
and Solaris 8 in a month or two.