Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2002 16:13
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] Best Practice for NATing

Hello all,
I am currently faced with a battle over where NATing should occur:  at the
firewall or at the router?  Could anyone give pro's/con's for doing either?
What is the general practice in the industry?

The hardware we are using is as follows:  Nokia IP530's w/ FE and Gig
interfaces, and 6509 Layer3 Switches.

TIA,
Alex