[FW-1] Firewall not work at all

Hi

As a newbie to FW-1 , I want to ask a question.

Here is my enviroment.

          210.232.39.1/24   192.168.2.251/24
 HostA-------------------FW-1--------------------HostB
 210.232.39.2/24                                192.268.2.79/24

I create a simple rulebase by wizard and it use NAT to change all
access to the internet(HostA) using 210.232.39.1. All the access to
internet are allowed and all the access to th FW-1 are allowed

I tried to ping/telnet HostA which runs telnetd.Failed and there is even
no log message showed about the action,using "fw log -s 19:00".

But when I ping 210.232.39.1 from HostB ,it is ok and tracked by the
log.Why?

There is only a warning telling me I should set up "external.if" file.But
my platform is Nokia IPSO3.4.The managment and firewall modules are
installed together.I am not able to find any hints by using Voyager and
it seems difficult to use ifconfig.

Could you tell me the reason? Is you know the way to set up the
external.if.Could you tell me how?

Thank you very much.