[FW-1] Which side should I put FW-1 licence? Please help!

Hi everyone

I have designed a network.All the ip I got are from 201.231.99.0 to
201.231.99.127. All the ip address can be routed in the internet.

                      201.231.99.126       210.231.99.1/26
internet->router<------------------->firewall<-------------->internal-------
                                   (A)     (B)

I create 2 subnets one for internal side and one for outside between
firewall and router.

Because the licence is of 50 hosts that can be protected,the internal
side use the ip from 210.224.18.2 to 210.224.18.62 with mask length 26.
210.231.99.1 is the ip that printed with the licence of FW-1.

But I found it in internet that it is common to set the ip with the
licence on the external side that is point A to calculate the protected
hosts number.

The problem is I have no chance to change the network design because
some hosts have been set up with DNS , MAIL and other application by
other people aleady.Is there any licence problem if I set the ip in the
internal side and how to set the "external.if" file. My OS is Nokia
IPOSv4.3.

Thanks in advance