[FW-1] Complex Nokia VPN - Comments?

Hi all,
Apologies for the huge ascii drawing! (use courier font to view with
sanity:-)
I've been asked to look at placing a Nokia IP530 into this scenario:

                               ///-------------\\\
                          /////                   \\\\\
                        ||           Internet         ||
                         |                             |
                          \\\\\                   /////
                               \\\----+--+-----///
                                      |  |
                                      |  |
       |-------+            +---------+  +--------+            +------+
       |       |            |                     |            |      |
       |      ++------------++                   ++------------++     |
       |      |              |                   |              |     |
       |      | Nokia IP650  |  << HA Pair >>    | Nokia IP650  |     |
       |      +-+---------+--+                   +--+---------+-+     |
       |        |         |                         |         |       |
       |        |         +-----------+  +----------+         |       |
       |        |                     |  |                    |       |
       |        |                     |  |                    |       |
       |        |                     |  |                    |       |
       |        |           +---------+--+--------+           |       |
       |        |           |     DMZ Switch      |           |       |
       |        |           | (private addressing)|           |       |
       |        |           +---------------------+           |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |               +--------------+              |       |
       |        |               |              |              |       |
       |        |               |Proposed IP530|              |       |
       |        |               +--------------+              |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |                                             |       |
       |        |           +---------------------+           |       |
       |        |           |     DMZ Switch      |           |       |
       |        |           | (public addressing) |           |       |
       |        |           +---------+--+--------+           |       |
       |        |                     |  |                    |       |
       |        ----------------------+  +--------------------+       |
       |                                                              |
       |                                                              |
       |                                                              |
       |                                                              |
       -----------------------+                 +----------------------
                            +-+-----------------+-+
                            |   Customer Switch   |
                            |(private addressing) |
                            +---------+--+--------+
                                      |  |
                                      |  |
                                //----+--+----\\
                           /////                \\\\\
                         ||       Trusted Net        ||
                          |    Customer VPN Cloud    |
                           \\\\\                /////
                                \\------------//

This proposed Nokia running 4.1 will be used purely to terminate
SecureRemote tunnels, and potentially some site - site tunnels.
The top section is an "ISP Gateway". Effectively it is a pair of HA Nokia IP
650's which provide NAT and a global security policy for a customer's
International Frame Network at the bottom.

Off these Nokia's are two DMZ's one is publicly addressed, and the other
Private. It is proposed that a further Nokia appliance (model not really
decided yet) will sit between these DMZ's, and terminate SecuRemote and some
site-to-site VPN tunnels, and forward decrypted traffic to the customer's
private frame network shown at the bottom. There is already a WatchGuard
Firebox in this location, which (apparently) succesfully terminates some
tunnels from a partner organisation.

Can anyone give me some guidance on the above, with regard to:
1. Am I going to have problems because the HA Nokia's are running NAT? (the
way i see it, the NAT actually only happens AFTER the tunnels are
terminated, so it shouldn't be a problem? :¬)
2. What is the right choice of Nokia box for the job - there will be up to
1000 VPN (client) tunnels, maybe max 600 of them simultaneous?

Any other (constructive only!) comments would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt D