Van: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 [mailto:[email protected]]Namens John Rasmussen
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 februari 2002 13:18
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: [FW-1] Point to Point VPN setup

Hello all,
I've been searching Checkpoint and Phoneboy's site for any documentation on setting up a point to point VPN between 2 CPFW1-41 but I can not seem to find anything relevant.

My firewalls are on different subnets, one country to another.

Can anyone provide me with advice in proceeding with configuration or a link to a configuration document?

Thanks for the help
John