Re: [FW-1] OT: Sun Ultra5 boot

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] OT: Sun Ultra5 boot
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:11:12 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi all listers,

   Thank you very much for your help. I have received a solution that
 works for me, thank you Steve ;-)), using :

        probe-scsi-all
        show-disks
        -> select my scsi disk  + <ctrl/Y>
        nvalias newdisk <ctrl/Y> and adding @3,0:a
        boot newdisk

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.