[FW-1] Rule 0 for silent Services

Hi FW-1'ers,
I have set FW-1 ver 4.1 sp2 on NT 4 and I want to set up the "silent Services" rule for non-logging of broadcast services (such as NBT group fo services). I have done an ANY ANY NBT DROP TRACK=BLANK rule near the top of the rule base and it still logs all Bcast services with a Rule 0.
Now I reckon Rule 0 is an implied rule from the Properties section but I couldn't find anything related to Logging broadcast packets.
I also installed a brand new rulebase using the Wizard and included the Silent Services rule which didn't work either.
I'm pretty sure its a common problem, but I can't locate the option to turn it off.
Any help appreciated,
Cheers,
Paraic