Re: [FW-1] Cannot download from IBM ftp site

I have problems with FTP, but not to IBM's site.  We ftp to IBM regularly
without problems.  We do have problems FTPing to ftp.synopsys.com.

We are using the Secure FTP server, here is a snippet from a session:

$ ftp ftp.synopsys.com
Connected to ftp.wips.synopsys.com.
220 aftpd:Check Point FireWall-1 Secure FTP server running on fw
Name (ftp.synopsys.com:jwishbone):
331 aftpd: RADIUS password: you can use RADIUS-password
Password:
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
Login failed.
ftp>

Any ideas?

Brian Byrnes