From: Erin Young [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Cannot download from IBM ftp site

I am unable to download files from IBM's FTP site. The firewall log shows
the connection initiating from my firewall. Then it shows IBM's FTP site
trying connect back and I see the error "reason:unknown established TCP
packet". I am able to download from other ftp sites with no problem. Anyone
have any ideas? FYI - I am using FW-1 v4.1 w/sp4 on NT 4.0 Server w/sp6a.
Thanks!!