[FW-1] Some simple questions

Hi

Platform Norkia IPSO V3.4
FW-1 V4.1

Q1
I got internet ip address from  210.231.99.0 to 210.231.99.127.This is my network design.

                if1           if2        if3
 internet-->router<------------>firewall<-------------->internal

if1=210.231.99.126/30
if2=210.231.99.125/30
if3=210.231.99.1/27

210.231.99.1 is the address that print with licence key on the paper.
Because it is a limit of 50 hosts for the licence,I have to split the
internal to subnet of 32.(210.231.99.1--210.231.99.30)

There are some machines at the internal net which do not need to be
protected by the firewall.But they are needed to communciate with the
being protected machine.(IDS)

Is it possible to implove the scare of subnet to hold 64 host(over the
licence number)? If someone have good idea ,could you give me some
suggestion?

There is interface option in the setting of the object of firewall.Is it
nessary to fill the network address.

Q2
I met ip_addr error when start the fw.Then I find an anwser and add a
host name with the ip.Is the ip address must be the internal one?

Q3
When I install a new policy there is always a warning message tell me no
ip spooling protected.Could someone tell me why and how to avoid it?

Sorry for having ask such too simple questions.For there are really few
document with the product.It seems I have to learn all about it from
internet.Could you give me some website to download some study materials
especilly on Nokia.

Thanks in advance.