[FW-1] some questions of a fw newbie

Hi Everyoen

My compay have just bought FW-1 V4.1 on Nokia IPSO platform.The leader
ask me to install and set up it but I have no experience before.Now I
met some problems and want to ask for help.

1.Licence problems

            201.231.99.126       210.231.99.1
internet-->router<--------->firewall<----->internal

internet
210.232.85.0/24
210.232.84.0/24

internal
210.231.99.x  x is from 3 to 31

210.231.99.1 is the ip that printed with a key on the licence paper.

Q1  I want fw4.1 to protect internal workstations which can be accessed
by outside without NAT.So the licence is for 50 hosts.I also want only
the addresses 210.232.85.0/24 and 210.232.84.0/24 are allowed from the
internet to my hosts in internal.Do I need to buy extra licences?

Q2.When I apply a rule polocy of test,there is always a message like
this
<
Installing Security Policy test on all.all@fw
Using external interface ''

Warning: External Interface was not set by this Loading. Please verify that
F         $FWDIR/conf/external.if holds the name of your External Interface.

I want to protect the internal side not the external side.What does it
mean and how to solve it?

Q3.There was only a book about how to install FW-1 V4.1.Where can I
download some documents from internet for free including that for the
Nokia ip330.(IPOS v3.4)

Thank you in advance