[FW-1] NFS problems

Hello,

I have problems transfering files over NFS protocol greater than 2 kbytes.
When I try to copy the files from a local directory to a remote NFS mounted directory, the copy fails, but when I copy files from a remote NFS mounted directory to a local directory, the copy is done successfully.
I'm using NG version of FW-1 over a distributed installation: Management Module on a Windows2000 and Firewall Module on a Linux RedHat 7.0.
Recently I patch FW-1 with FP1, but the problem remains.

Any suggestion?

Regards.

Teddy Mercado
PROCOM S.R.L.

__________________________
Ing. Teddy Victor, Mercado Rodrigo
Div. Comunicaciones
PROCOM S.R.L.
email:  [email protected]
        [email protected]
Tel. ++591 3 3360802 / 3322366
Fax. ++591 3 3360803
BOLIVIA

"cuidate, ..... para no terminar siendo lo que eres" (Goethe)
"si no eres parte de la solucion, eres parte del problema"