Re: [FW-1] Nokia 650s with CP 4.1 SP5

I just encountered this EXACT scenario (2xIP650, about 8k concurrent connections with nearly all natted, 256MB RAM, 16MB (default) kernel memory allocation).  The error messages were:

Feb 1 12:06:57 fw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: fw_do_filterin_deliver: pullup failed
Feb 1 12:06:58 fw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: mbuf_alloc(32): MGET(2) failed
Feb 1 12:06:58 fw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: mbuf_packet_duplicate(abcdef12): mbuf_alloc() failed
Feb 1 12:06:58 fw [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: one_packet_duplicate_if_needed(abcdef12): duplicate failed