[FW-1] URI resource definition

We are using CVP to scan for http outgoing request. I notice there are
problems no matter how I define the URL resources. Following are things that
I went through and welcome any suggestion:

1. Define the URI Match = Wild Cards and under the match tag, I set the
Host=* Query=* and
Path=*.{arj,cab,class,com,do?,exe,gz,jar,js,lzh,ocx,rar,tar,txt,vbs,xl?,z,zi
p}. The problem is that all files can get through including those are
infected. If I shorten the
Path=*.{arj,cab,class,com,do?,exe,gz,jar,lzh,ocx,rar,tar,vbs,xl?,z,zip},
then the file types are scanned. Looks like there is a limit on the length
of the Path field. Anyone knows what is the limit?

2. I tried to set Path=*, any some web site are not accessible, example are
http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/ and google's search site. What ever you
submitted to search yields a page not accessible error. Bypass the HTTP
security server and all pages are OK. What is wrong with in.ahttpd?

3. Define the URI Match = File, the file format only allow ip address of the
site and doesn't seems to work with wildcards. Is it possible to specify
wild card in the URI specification file?

Any pointer will be appreciated.

Ken