[FW-1] FW-1 Logging Inconsistencies

I performed a FW LOGEXPORT on all my *.LOG files for the month of January
converting them to semi-colon (;) delimited text files (*.LOG.TXT).

The first line of each file contains the heading information for that
particular file. Has anyone noticed that these headings are different for
each log file in two ways?

1. The number of columns reported varies from day to day
2. The order of the columns varies from day to day

I loaded the column headings from each day into Excel to perform an analysis
and I had to stop after I got through 15 days. I had not got a single
identical logging format.

Below is an excerpt of my Excel spreadsheet showing the inconsistencies:

Date    Column 29       Column 30       Column 31       Column 32
Column 33       Column 34
9       reason: reason  port:   product additionals:    sys_msgs
10      to      message reason  sys_msgs
11      message reason  port:   product additionals:    sys_msgs
12      bytes   message icmp-type       icmp-code       reason: reason
13      icmp-code       reason  port:   product additionals:    sys_msgs
14      message reason  port:   sys_msgs

This is the first time I have really looked closely at the column headings
and it does not make sense. Is anyone else seeing this?

Cheers,

Chris