[FW-1] Upgrading Firewall-1

Hi All,

Just about to upgrade the Firewall-1 version on our Nokia IP650.

Current config

IPSO 3.3
Firewall-1 4.1 SP2

We are wanting to upgrade to the latest version of IPSO and upgrade to
Firewall-1 4.1 SP5.

A couple of questions:

Should static routes be updated when IPSO is upgraded?
When executing the newpkg command for Firewall-1 4.1 SP5 should I install as
a new package or upgrade from previous version? Would this keep the rulebase
etc consistent.

Looking for any one who has had any experiences doing the above and any
common pitfalls that could await me

Also looking for any docs on web checked phoneboys site, could not find any
related docs.

many thanks

Leon.