[FW-1] UFP Caching

I am in the process of setting up CP-FW1 SP4 and Websense 4.3 for UFP caching control.  It gives me 4 options

No Caching
UFP Server
VPN&FW-1 (One request)
VPN&FW-1(Two requests)

My question to those who has implemented this: which do I choose and under what circumstances?  Can anyone illucidate on each option?  I appreciate the help.

Mike