[FW-1] Need InFo!

Checkpoint Geeks,

        I am having an issue with a test environment dealing with HTTP and
FTP traffic.
Here is a layout of what I have so far.

192.168.1.4 ------------------ 192.168.1.75 ------------\
NAT=216.4.42.76
                                                                      -----
CP FW1 4.1SP5 on NT4.0SP6 ----------------216.4.42.75
10.10.104.76 ------------------10.10.104.75 -----------/
NAT=216.4.42.77

All ports a traffic pass thru on the 192.0.0.0 interface and this is My DMZ.

Port 80 and 21 fail on 10.10.0.0 interface but PCANY and others work fine. I
just got off the phone with Checkpoint trying to go over everything I have
set up but this did not help. They suggested the TCP/IP Stack was corrupt on
the Wn2k box. I have gone thru the Gateways and route plus ARP table. The
rule for the is machine is 10.10.104.76 - Any - Any - Accept - Long
Can Any one give me any other suggestions to try. THX in advance

  Tony Sodaro
  <<< Cyberonics >>>
  16511 Space Center Blvd.
  Houston, Texas 77058