[FW-1] IKE VPN not available.

I am trying to set up a IKE VPN from my FW-1 to a vpn concentrator. I set the concentrator up as workstation with external and gateway. When I go to the VPN tab, all I see are manual IPSEC and SKIP as available methods. If I check the VPN-1& FW-1 box, then they all show up. First question, is there a way to make the IKE option show up for this besides the VPN-1 & FW-1 check box? Second, will having that check box selected, will that mess up the VPN if it is not truly a VPN-1 site on the other side?

Brian Drake

Central Technology Services