From: jethra shah [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 11:10 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint FW-1 2000 installation on Windows 2000

Unforunately I have just done an installtion on NT 4.0
( sp6a ) using the same machine and Installation CD
and I didnt encounter the problem.

The customer wants the solution on W2k..

Is there a specific Build of Fw-1 2000 that runs on
W2k ?

 --- Kfir Marshak <[email protected]> wrote: > It looks
like you didn't configure your FW network
> object properly, if at
> all. Create an object with your FireWall installed
> as internal gateway, and
> don't forget to configure the interfaces tab in the
> object properties.
>
> Best regards!
>
> Kfir Marshak
> [email protected]

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the person to whom
it is addressed and may be privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify us via e-mail to