From: Timmy KutFeten [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 12:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Preferred IDS to integrate with FW-1

If you have a reason for buying an IDS system, the reason has probably
dsomething to do with security.
Installing an IDS-system ingetrated with a firewall is pure Madness.
I'm sure you understand what i mean if you sit down and think a little.

If you want a price/worthy IDS system, wich is easy to administrate, handles
high speed and is amongst the best systems in the world today, have a look
on www.intrusion.com and their SNP