-Scott

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Problem with SecuRemote

> My Firewall object has "use IP pool NAT for SecuRemote Connections"
selected
> under the VPN tab
> The allocated address come from a network object I set up with valid IP
> address to use for VPN
Did you configure proxy ARP's for all of those address so that the
firewall knows to answer repies sent to the NAT Pool?

For every address in the NAT Pool you need to make sure that those
addresses are routed back to the firewall. You also need to make sure you
have an ARP entry for each adress with the MAC address of whatever network
card on the firewall is on that network.

-Don