[FW-1] Can not communicate with untrusted network

I would like to connect via HTTP to a NetBotz located on my untrusted
network, between the Firewall-1 (4.1 SP4 on Red Hat Linux 7.0) and the
T-1 to the ISP.

My policy allows this traffic to pass. When I attempt to connect to the
netbotz, the it fails. The outside (untrusted) interface is eth0, the
trusted interface is eth1.

A connection produces the following entries in the logs.

int     action  service source  destination     proto   rule
====    ======  ======= ======  ===========     =====   ====
eth1    accept  http    dhcp68  netbotz         tcp     --
eth0    reject  http    dhcp68  netbotz         tcp     0

What does not make sense to me is, why is the interface of the
second log entry eth0, my untrusted interface? And why won't
this work?

                                        cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski
RMS