From: Ben Cuthbert [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 2:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Problems with CheckPoint NG cpconfig

Hi all

I have install checkpoint NG, on solaris 2.8
When I run cpconfig, I get the following error

ld.so.1: /opt/CPshared/5.0/bin/cpconfig_ex: fatal: libcpconfca.so: open
failed: No such file or directory
Can not execute cpconfig

Now in my .profile for user root

I have the CPDIR=/opt/CPshared/5.0 set and it is in the PATH and exported
So what about the Libs, bec under 5.0/libs it is there

BC