-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel Fischer (J) [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2002 22:56
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] Running "fw" commands from cron under NG on Solaris!

Hi,

I am running NG FP1 on Solaris 8 and would like to automate the command "/opt/CPfw1-50/bin/fw logswitch" using cron. With 4.1, this was not an issue, it worked fine but under NG, I get the error "ld.so.1: /opt/CPfw1-50/bin/fw: fatal: libfw1.so: open failed: No such file or directory"

I think that means it has a problem with STDOUT but I am not sure!

Can anyone shed a little light on this or has anyone seen this issue? I figure that this could cause administrative havoc for many people if "fw" commands cannot be automated with cron jobs under NG!

Thanks
DF