[FW-1] PKI key rollover with V4199 SP5 securemote client

We have a problem.  Our remote access solution uses VPN-1 firewalls in conjunction
with clients running securemote and hooks into a X509 PKI directory/authority for
strong authentication.  Up till the release of Securemote V4199 SP5 we have not had
the ability to automatically roll over certificates when they are coming up for
expiry.

Has any one else had this issue with their solution, and if so what rulesets were
needed on the firewall to allow negotiation/synchronisation/rollover to take place
between the client and the directory/authority.  Currently we have the firewall set
to allow 2-way TCP conversations to take place between the client and the PKI
servers.  Are any other rulesets required as we are still experiencing problems.

Many thanks

Tony Casson

Major Infrastructure planning
Network Infrastructure Services
Manor Offices

Postline: 5415 4854
STD: 01246 214854
Mobile: 07801 986002
External Email: [email protected]

This  email  and  any  attachments  are confidential and intended for the addressee
only.   If  you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce,
copy  or  distribute the contents of this communication.  If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system.