[FW-1] Checkpoint VPN with NetOpia 9100-series routers

Hi all -

  I recently took on the challenge of configuring an IKE VPN between my corporate FW-1 4.1 gateway and my home office NetOpia 9100 on a cable modem connection.  I managed to get this working with very little trouble, actually, despite a serious lack of good documentation or other info from NetOpia.  If anyone's intersted in my procedure, e-mail me directly and I'll send the salient points.

Paul F. Ponte
Network Administrator
International Fund for Animal Welfare
411 Main St.