Re: [FW-1] Strange routing problems with FW1 running

Hi

[excellent asccii-art network diagram!]

Well, spoofing was my first thought. At least you have to define new
network objects, or modify the existing ones in "Specific (Valid-addresses)"
You should review the addresses used in the anti-spoofing configuration, or
try to disable it for ten minutes in order to test (while the firewall is
unplugged from the internet, just to be safe).

Anyway, to be sure where the packets get lost, do a

cd $FWDIR/bin
./fw monitor -e 'accept tcp;' -m iIoO;

while nobody else is making traffic,
or with filter, if the remembered systax is correct:

./fw monitor -e 'accept tcp, src=192.168.1.10 or src=200.200.200.50;' -m iIoO;

Then you should know which packets get lost, is SYN dropped, or SYNACK,
or is there NAT activated changing the address so that's no way back...

Regards,
Patrick