Re: [FW-1] Running "fw" commands from cron under NG on Solaris!

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Running "fw" commands from cron under NG on Solaris!
  • From: Kevin Martin <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:58:12 -0600
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

I'm guessing this indicates that the cron user your running the logswitch as doesn't have the necessary lib directories in his LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable (or the variable isn't getting set by cron).  Try running a script from cron that set's this variable with the necessary lib directory that the ld.so.1 lib file is in and see what happens.

Kevin Martin            [email protected]
Stafford Trading Inc.   Chief Security Officer
Chicago, IL  60604      TEL230 S. LaSalle, Ste. 688