[FW-1] securemote authentication timeout

Title: RE: [FW-1] IPX through FW-1
Hi,

I'm having a weird problem with Hybrid securemote. I am trying to authenticate against radius, but the process is taking too long...
The user will get a prompt to enter their username/password (they are all generic*) users... The radius server is authenticating ok, but between the user entering the data and the authentication replying to the firewall/client machine, securemote is giving an 'authentication error' dialogue and closing the connection. The dialogue that i get, isn't a standard password verification/deny banner. I know that the users are auth'ing ok, because sometimes, if they're quick enough to enter the data, the verify banner pops up, and everyting is ok....

Does anyone have any idea of why this has started happening? I have recently upgraded bit the managment station and firewalls to 4.1 SP-5, but the clients remain on build 4185.

regards

rich