Re: [FW-1] NT event log errors after upgrade to v4.1 SP5

Title: RE: [FW-1] NT event log errors after upgrade to v4.1 SP5
This is actually not my system.  It is one of our offices in Poland so I don't have all the details.  As far as I know they upgraded within the last few weeks.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ellison, Steve [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 2:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NT event log errors after upgrade to v4.1 SP5

When did you upgrade?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Graff, Tracy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent:   Monday, January 28, 2002 2:38 PM
To:     [email protected]
Subject:        [FW-1] NT event log errors after upgrade to v4.1 SP5

We have seen the following event log errors since the upgrade to CheckPoint v4.1 SP5 on NT:

Application Log
Event ID: 1
Source: Firewall-1
Type: Error
Category: None
invalid.

Application Log
Event ID: 1
Source: Firewall-1
Type: Error
Category: None
C:\WINNT\FW1\tmp\action.log: The system cannot find the file specified.

firewall configuration:
CheckPoint Firewall-1 4.1 SP5 on MS Windows NT 4.0 Server SP6a.

I searched the available archives for the error strings with no luck.  Has anyone seen this before.

Thanks, Tracy

Tracy Graff
Unix/Firewall Administrator
Forum Financial Group