[FW-1] SecureClient and IP Forwarding.

Hello.

One of our SecureClient users is currently haven't a
problem that has me baffled.  All of a sudden,
SecureClient complains that "The IP Forwarding option
of the TCP/IP protocol is set! Desktop security
features will not be active until IP Forwarding is
disabled."

I don't know what suddenly caused this, nor how to fix
it.  The registry key in Win2k that enables IP routing
is 0, so I'm at a loss.  The only thing that's been
done to the machine lately is that Earthlink was
installed.  But I've installed it on several other
SecureClient machine without issue.

Anyone know what the problem could be here?

http://auctions.yahoo.com