Re: [FW-1] VPN CONNECTION Problem

Sounds like the machine your connecting to on his site doesn't know how
to route back to your source IP.

Of course, just a guess...  a good tcpdump/snoop willl show for sure

Scott J. Friedman, MCSE CCSE CCNA
Security Engineer
Ideal Technology Solutions, Inc
Email : [email protected]
Phone :>>> [email protected] 01/28/02 11:29AM >>>
Hi everyone,

We are trying to install VPN encryption between our site and another
distant site. Both are using IKE 3DES with the same version of
Firewall
4.1 SP2.

After adding all the rules we are facing to a weird problem.

The distant site can connect to my site and I can see the encryption/
Decryption when he tries to do a ping for example. But the problem is
when I try to connect to the distant site; I can see in the log the
encryption but never get back the decryption.

Does anyone can help me on this matter?

Best Regards,

Slim.