From: Jeremy Morrill [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 2:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Destination port number

I'm looking for software that will graph in "real time" outgoing traffic
to my firewall based on destination TCP/UDP port number. I don't want
anything that ties into FW-1 as it would have limited use. I am
currently using Floodgate with RealTime monitor but it will only monitor
services that exist in the objects.c and it won't summarize the top ten
destination port numbers. I was hoping my NAI Sniffer Pro would do the
trick but it classifies most of my traffic as "other" and doesn't break
it out any further. Any suggestions?