Re: [FW-1] Destination port number

Hi Jeremy,

I am the new Real Time Monitoring team manager. You are right currently the
Traffic Monitoring UI does not allow you to view the top services or IPs
that dominant your bandwidth. However this feature is available in the
command line. for example to monitor the top services you can type the
following on a command line (on the Gateway itself or the management
machine):

rtm monitor getewayName InterfaceName -g topsvc
getewayName - is the name of the Gateway you want to monitor.
InterfaceName - is the name of the interface you want to monitor, you can
type "any" to get the data from any interface.

type "rtm monitor" to get the full usage description.
We are working on developing a UI for this feature and it will be delivered
in one of our upcoming versions this year.

Regarding your second comment, you can define any new service you want in
the policy editor "manage services" menu. After you define the new service
you need to install a policy to inform the Real Time Monitoring module of
the new service. Then you can open the Traffic Monitoring UI and request to
see the bandwidth on the service you defined.

Your input is very helpful and I will be happy to continue discussing these
or any other issues you have.

Thanks,

Amir Olswang
Real Time Monitoring - Team Manager