[FW-1] FTP

I'm trying to ftp to a client and I can get all the way through to their
proxy server although, when trying to connect to the ftp server the
connection is disconnected. Here is a sample of what I'm getting;
ftp> Connected to ediftpgw.geis.com.
open ediftpgw.geis.com
220-welcome FTP-proxy!!!
220-All connections are logged.
220--------------------------------------------------
220-At the prompt type your proxy ID and password
220-and you will be authenticated to the FTP Gateway.
220-At the FTP Prompt you must issue a "user" command in the form:
220-user "username@enterpriseftphost enterpriseftpport"
220-
220 You will then be prompted for password
ftp> user yppa274 yppa274XN
331 Enter authentication password for yppa274
230 User authenticated to proxy
ftp> ftp> user "[email protected] 15211" ARRANGED
Not connected.
ftp> ls mblist
quit
Everyone is saying it has to be the FW and in my research I think they are
right. Although my lack of experience with Checkpoint is inhibiting my
troubleshooting ability. Has anyone encountered something like this before?

Rebecca P.Alvarez
Systems Analyst
TransWestern Publishing
8344 Clairemont Mesa