[FW-1] Problem with enabling UDP Encryption for SecuRemote

I am attempting to configure UDP encapsulation for SecuRemote as specified
in the PhoneBoy FAQ, to try and get a vendor VPN connection working from
within their network and am experiencing a problem that I hope someone here
can help with.

After modifying objects.C as specified in the document, and sending a new
userc.c file to the vendor, when he connects  to our network, I see the
successful authentication, and am initial Decrypt packet for the connection
he is attempting , however he is still unable to connect to the internal
resource on our network.

When I look in the Firewall logs I see the following packet

                Action: Drop
                Service: VPN1_IPSEC_encapsulation
                Source: my firewall's internal Interface
                Destination: Vendor's Internet address
                Protocol: UDP
                Rule: 0
                Info: reason: local interface address spoofing

I have tested the VPN connection from an ADSL router connected directly to
the Internet and did not experience any VPN problems.  I do not have any
anti-spoofing rules enabled on any of the Firewall's Interfaces, (All
interfaces allow ANY addresses.)

Any ideas on why this may be happening, and what if anything I may be able
to do to correct this.

I am running FW1 4.1-SP4 on WinNT 4.0 sp 6a

Thanks
Shawn

Shawn Kearley
Infrastructure Analyst