Re: [FW-1] Desktop Firewall

I agree - easy to configure/use, very portable, and no issues across the
Win platforms Win98/Win2K/WinXP.

An additional feature I love is that each individual executable is
checksummed (somewhat Tripwire style) and all connections are also tied to
the executable receiving/initiating the connection

Mani