[FW-1] Help needed - FW1 SecuRemote client asks to disable IP

Hello all,

I recently had to install SecuRemote product in a W98SE and have ran
through the following situation:

In this SE machine, at boot time, I get a message reporting "IP
forwarding should be turn off in order to accept inbound connections.
This could be added by Shared internet connection, which is not
compatible with SecuRemote, etc etc".

I do not have Shared Internet connection in that machine activated (it
was originally selected in the installation process though). I have
been trying to find out how to make that window disappear, by disabling
manually ipforwarding, but have not found the answer yet... All I
located by myself in the Windows Registry was not too useful (I found a
solution at your site FAQ appliable to WIN NT via MS - TCP/IP options,
but I am using Windows 98 Second Edition, as I said).

If anyone happens to know what I could do for solving this situation, I
would appreciate your input on this (either editing FW-1 config files
or W98 registry, etc).

Thank you in advance for your consideration. Looking forward to hear
your opinion.

Gregorio Martín
Madrid, Spain