From: Hawkins, Michael [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 23 January 2002 17:48
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] second save freezes gui client

I have a nasty problem with saving policies.

I open the gui client. I make a change to the policy. I save it. I keep
working. I save it again - bzzzzz - the gui client freezes and I have to
kill the app. After I restart the gui client, everything is OK until the
second save again.

I note that pushing the policy is always preceded by a save. The first save
and I can push the policy. The second save and the gui client is dead before
it gets to the push.

Has anyone seen this? Has anyone got a fix?

Thanks in advance.

        Michael A Hawkins
        Senior Network Engineer & Security Architect
        --------------------------
        Office:Pager:Mobile:Fax:email: [email protected]
        --------------------------
        Tullet, Tokyo & Liberty Inc.

"...that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain;
that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government
of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the
earth." - Abraham Lincoln

<<Disclaimer>>

This electronic mail is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the views contained and
expressed in this electronic mail are strictly those of the individual
sender and are not the views of the Company or any of its Directors or other
employees. If you are not the intended recipient of this electronic mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or coping of
this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic
mail in error please immediately notify us by return electronic mail and
delete this electronic mail from your system.