[FW-1] Authentication with Win2K Terminal Server

We have a Windows2000 terminal server, it address is 10.x.x.x, we have 20
users logon to this machine.  I'm trying to get each user to login with a
user name a password when they want to surf the net. This way I can see
where these users are going and if necessary don't give them internet access
at all.

I have created a rule of TS_Authenticated_Users@Group_TS_Auth_Internet being
the source, I have setup a destination of Any. The service enabled are
https, http, ftp and telnet with User Auth setup as the action. This is not
working.

Any help would be appreciated.

        Cindi L. Herzog
        Phone:Email: [email protected]