[FW-1] securemote and dns (split)

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] securemote and dns (split)
  • From: Haim Chibotero <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:34:55 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: Message
here is the deal

I have all my stations w2k pro + sp2
all are running securemote NG last version (I also tested older version)
made the split dns config like checkpoint doc says

here is the deal

1.)does nslookup from outside to the internal dns after I have authenticated
2.)when I work in the lan for some reason the securemote thinks that I am still outside and tries to encrypt the dns so the resolve doesn't work a workaround is to disable the site or make sure the client will not work when you restart the computer else it will keep reacting like this

any idea will be great ??