[FW-1] FTP Issue : Passive Mode

Hi,

I'm using FW1 4.1 sp4 on IP650 and having a problem when I try to FTP using PASSIVE mode where I can login but when it reach to the point of trying to do a LIST command, it gives me this error message : " ! Socket Error:no connection ".

I don't have any problem with active mode and I had already commented out the "ENFORCE_NEW_LINE" line in the base.def file and did the the solution from this URL -
http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0106.html that have something to do with tcp service port issue.
Hope somebody can help me with this....thanks...

-Zul