Re: [FW-1] IKE Encryption Problems with SecuRemote

I am not sure if problem has been fixed.  If it is
good but if not, you might want to make sure that you
have a certificate on the fw gateway.  I had a problem
with IKE because I had a certificate on the management
station and not on the fw gateway.

HTH

Yim

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!