[FW-1] SecureClient acting as a firewall?

Hi.

I've been having a problem with SecureClient 4.1 on my
home WinXP machine that I'm hoping someone can help me
with.  At first I thought it was just an XP issue
(since it wasn't officially supported), but now it's
officially supported -- plus, I experienced the
problem on a Win2k machine at work today.

It seems as though SecureClient, even when not
running, is acting as a firewall.  Unless I go into
network properties and uncheck the 'Check Point
SecuRemote' box in the "This connection uses the
following items" section, I can't access my machine
from any other machine -- can't even ping it.
Outbound traffic is fine, but any traffic that isn't a
response to outbound traffic seems to be blocked.

Is this a known issue?  I SFTP into my machine
remotely a lot, and it's somewhat obnoxious to have to
uncheck that box all the time after using
SecureClient.

Thanks

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/