[FW-1] I need help re: moving FW1 from one NT box to another

Hello all,

I'm running 4.1 (sp5) on Winnt 4.0, with the management console on the
firewall itself.  Last week when attempting to use the Policy Editor I got
hit with a message indicating that the key had changed on the management
console.  I accepted the new keys, but could not attach with policy editor.

It turned out that our objects.c file was corrupt (only 255 bytes).  I
copied the objects.c.bak file and restarted the firewall and things worked
just fine...however its happened again today.  This time even the
objects.c.bak file in the conf directory was corrupt, and I had to copy
objects.c from the database directory.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling about this box, but I've never moved
the firewall to a different box.  My question is:

        What files do I need to copy over to the new box?

                is it just objects.c and rules.c from the database
directory?

        Is it just a matter of
                installing nt 4.0 sp 6a
                hardening the os
                installing checkpoint fw1
                copying the files over from the old pc
                installing fw1 sp5

Any help that can be provided would be GREATLY appreciated!

Malcolm