[FW-1] Migrating objects from 4.1 to NG

I migrated my rules and objects from 4.1 to NG.

When I do a fw checkobj

I got the following:

Warning: Cannot find IP Protocol in service ftp_mapped - must be done
manually

Also when I try to reinstall the policies, I got the following:

Services IP protocol conflict. Ip Protocol 1 (other) serves both <my_icmp> and <icmp_proto>
Uncheck 'Match for Any' checkbox in the 'Advanced' dialogue for one of them. Failed to generate Security Policy Script for rulebase 'F:\WINNT\FW1\NG\conf\Standard.W'

Thanks for any help