[FW-1] NG FP1 on RedHat 7.2

Dear Lists,

I install Firewall and FloodGate NG FP1 on RH 7.2 with stand-alone machine.
External Interface IP  was 202.152.5.201
Internal Interface IP was 10.250.1.1
Gui-client assigned was 10.250.1.23
All installation steps already done, after reboot I try first time
connection to 202.152.5.201 from my laptop (win2k pro) but always get
response "Authentication to 202.152.5.201 failed".

I check my RH 7.2 and then run manually # cpstop
the response was :
Stop  fg-1
etmstop: ETM kernel module is not loaded
FloodGate-1 stopped
Stop  fw-1
FW: stopping VPN-1 module -- OK
FireWall-1: disabling IP forwarding
FireWall-1: FW-1 kernel module is not loaded
Stop  cpshared
SVN Foundation: cpd stopped
SVN Foundation: cpWatchDog stopped
SVN Foundation stopped
And then # cpstart
the respones was :
Start  cpshared
SVN Foundation: Starting cpWatchDog
SVN Foundation: Starting cpd
SVN Foundation started
Start  fw-1
FireWall-1: fw1 module not loaded! please reboot or run with -driver
Start  fg-1
FloodGate-1: fwd is not running - run cpstart
FloodGate-1: Did not start successfully

I try to connect again but there is no response too.
Please, could you give me clue to solve this problem ?

regards,

Yusri Amsal

Schlumberger Network Solutions
Sentra Mulia Building Fl. 15 Suite 1501